Tuesday, June 12, 2007

negotiations

I´m in negotiations with various parts of my body.

In exchange for staying blister free, I have agreed to give my left foot´s little toe a nice pedicure in July. So far it is cooperating and has not developed a 6th blister. (I know I have big feet, but how the hell are they finding new real estate?)

I have promised the tips of my ears that if they agree to stop turning crispy, one day I will grow some hair to cover them again. They are not fond of the short cut. (Though I had a new round of people laugh hysterically at my passport photo today and insist that I not grow it out.)

I´ve told my right foot to stop turning numb at 18K. I have not yet decided how to tempt it into behaving. All suggestions welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the promise of a foot spa might do the trick.
only a few days to go now, I cant believe how far you have come!

Mary Torres said...

I'm in dire need of a pedicure as well. Let me know if you go anywhere near me, and I'll meet up with you and hold my pinky in the air.

Blog Archive