Monday, June 11, 2007

ill advised

Okay, so I probably shouldn´t acknowledge this, but I can´t help it. Does it strike anyone else as defying all odds that I have been walking for about a month without tripping and falling? The Camino may very well have made my body leaner, but it has not taught me any increased agility or coordination. Please, please, please may this unlikely show of stability continue.

While we´re at it, let´s hope my boots hold up. For some curious reason the sole of my left boot seems to be wearing unevenly . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that means your right leg is probably shorter which would also account for the hip pain. i thought of you at mass on sunday and said a little prayer to keep you safe and happy!

Mary Torres said...

are you left-handed?

Blog Archive