Tuesday, May 15, 2007

St. Jean Pied-de-Port

Just deql zith the keyboqrd:
Things I hqve leqrned so fqrM
  • High school French zqs q long; long ti,e qgo: Sorry Mada,m: Hoz ,qny hs teqchers qre going to surfqce here: Zhen do ,y students re,e,ber ,e§ Frightening:*
  • I love trqveling zith potqble tqp zqter:
  • I pity people on the botto, bunk zhose top bunk,qte drinks 5 liters of zqter per dqy:
  • Even I cqnùt stqnd the keyboqrd qny,ore:

Big; big; big dqy to,orroz: Qt leqst qs the end people zill be speqking q lqnguqge I understqnd : : :

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is the first opportunity i've had to check out the blog and to learn more about what you're doing. you're awesome, bridge -- i've long wanted to walk the camino de santiago and i'm wildly envious and incredibly proud. keep the posts coming, good luck, much love.
jpf

Anonymous said...

You have arrived! I am reading with anticipation... good luck!

Unknown said...

Hey Bridge, I googled the route, and Wiki'ed the info, very interesting. I figure it's like walking to Buffalo from Connecticut...All I can say about your water needs is a ref from the Sweetwater Cafe where we had lunch during our Dulles lay over....You told the waiter "Leave the pitcher, I NEED WATER, A LOT OF WATER" and he still didn;t leave it. Hang tough.

Sincere OR the Artist formally known as Nothing said...

Silly rabbit, you know what they say, 'when in Rome... buy a better keyboard'

I'm guessing you've never seen the movie 'Deliverance'... be careful trekking the unknown outdoors or you too may find yourself in the hands of a destitute, morally depraved, sexual deviant... it could happen. And while it'd be pretty messy and horrible for you, it'd make for a good blog entry soooo... make sure to keep the updates coming!

Tara said...

Good luck Bridget!! Keep up the blogging when you can -- we're already having withdrawal from being out of phone contact with you. I'm hoping you soon will arrive at a keyboard you can understand. Trying to read this entry made me feel a little sick. Walk on!

Blog Archive