Saturday, April 18, 2020

Self-Quarantine Day 34 - Look Out, Gene Kelly

I've always wanted one of those giant, cane-handled rainbow umbrellas, but I wasn't planning to go for long walks in the rain, so it seemed a waste.  I stuck with my little collapsible umbrella.  But about a week ago, I realized that I am going to need to walk in the rain to keep my sanity this summer, so I indulged.  The excitement of using it this morning was enough to convince me to step out into the gray day.  I walked only a few steps from my door before realizing, with disappointment, that it wasn't raining anymore.  I brought the umbrella anyway, carrying it closed up and swinging it around.  Maybe next time I'll actually get to use it!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AKCsGBNE6XGDBkEr3qiDoTjnN6UXFexQ

No comments:

Blog Archive