Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Day 65 - In Which We Talk About Groceries Again

Pivotal day here in self-quarantine land.  My Whole Foods ordering and pick up experience could not have been easier.  I placed my order on the computer in the morning, picked a time, and drove over.  On the way, I checked in (with some feature that allowed me to turn my location on so they knew when I was coming).  I pulled into a designated spot.  A woman asked my name, and then she put my groceries in the car.  And I drove off.  There were only a couple of things that weren't available.  Almost everything was there!

It's thrilling that I will be able to peruse a recipe, get the goods (without wondering if they are all going to come), and cook within a 24 hour period.  Feels life changing.  The first thing I made?  Pre-packaged veggie sushi.  Mmmmmm.  

No comments: